1/13/13

Plum worn out


Never again will I do so much in one day. I got up at 5:00 a.m. on Saturday to do some house work and work on the church events web page before heading out with my daughter to shop. I picked her up around 9:00 and we headed to town. Around 2:00 we met up with a couple of my Thirty-One sisters for a little while. I'm borrowing a few pieces of theirs for my spring premier Monday night. Then I headed to Knoxville. After that I helped a friend of mine do some work around some rental property she owns. I got home some where around 9:00 p.m. or so. The I did some work on a new Thirty-One party we are planning.


My meals yesterday consisted of McDonald's pancakes for breakfast, one single plain hotdog from A & W for lunch, a McDonald's ice cream for an afternoon snack and then I had Fudge Stripe Cookies and barbecue potato chips for supper. I was just too exhausted to care at that point.


So today I woke up two hours later than usual and can barely move. Not to mention I am starving. So what did I find in all my shopping yesterday. Well, I didn't really buy much of anything except the ingredients for a big pot of soup for the party Monday night. But I did see some tops at the Vanity Fair Outlet that I am going to just have to have for spring. I am going to need this one in the peach and the pale aqua.


This purple one with the scarf would be so adorable with my black capris.


I love the flowers in this one. The colors are so springy. This might be cute with white dress pants and white shoes for Easter. 


But the ultimate one that is a MUST for me is this one with the hook on chain necklace. My daughter-in-law had on a sweater over the holidays with these chain necklace hooks and I fell in love with it. 


I'm thinking a cute pair of coral flip flops to wear with the ensemble would be cute.


But more importantly I'm thinking that I have to be at church in one hour and haven't eaten breakfast or gotten ready. So I guess I better head off here. That's the problem with over sleeping. You think you have a lot of spare time.....but you don't!


1 comment:

Patrice said...

I see I'm not the only one who pushes herself a wee bit too much!