2/20/13

Things I'm loving today...

I saw this on Pinterest (of course) and fell in love. Aren't they precious. 


If you shop like I do, this has probably happened to you before. 


I may have posted these before, but sorry if it is a duplicate. I just really love these and want them for Easter if I can find something to match them. They come in white and black as well, but I really like this color.




I would also like to find a pretty white shawl for Easter since it will probably be cool that day.  


I saw this little owl on Craig's List. It is a planter. I thought it was so adorable.  


Not even sure where I saw this, but I would love to find a cute little Snoopy for Easter. I need to go hit some thrift stores this weekend.  


I'm not sure why I fell so in love with this, but I did. 


My kitchen table looks like this right now. And I am so tired of the fall/winter tablecloth. It's about time to make the change.  


Last year for Easter, my table looked like this. I am about ready to bring it back out again. I need some spring pick me up around the house. 

Easter egg bouquet. Flowers, eggs and vase from Walmart. Total cost less than $10.00

Can you tell I'm coming down with a bad case of spring fever?










3 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

The little owlie looks like a St. Patty's Day owl. He matches your background!!!

Creations By Cindy said...

Love all the goodies today! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Patrice said...

I like those shoes. I like everything on your post. :)