5/11/13

The funniest hubby story ever...


A funny story to tell on my hubby. He knows I love watching the Big Bang Theory. I had mentioned months ago that I would like to find a DVD of the first season. But I never thought any more about it. He has to work on Mother's Day so we celebrated it last night. I came home and walked into the kitchen where he was fixing one of my favorite meals and there, on the kitchen table, lay a DVD of the first season of Big Bang Theory. I screamed. I ran to him and gave him a big hug and kiss and told him he was the best hubby ever. I just kept saying I can't believe you remembered me wanting this. I was so surprised and so excited. He is SO awesome.

He just smiled and looked at me and said "I don't know why you are surprised. You left me a note to get it for you for Mother's Day." I blankly looked at him and asked him what he was talking about. He said "You wrote it at the top of your list on the refrigerator." I walked over to see what in the world I wrote. 

Here was the list:


Yes, he was right. There it was at the top of the list...DVD for Mother's Day. However, that note was to remind me to buy a package of blank DVD's because I needed to burn something 0n DVD to use in Pre-K class for Sunday School. It was NOT a note telling him to get me a DVD for Mother's Day. I couldn't stop laughing. We both got a kick out of it. Only my hubby would put a note to myself together with a comment made months ago and get me the perfect gift. 

But it had a happy ending. I got my DVD and he gave me Mother's Day money to go buy me some white flip flops like these black ones today since they were also on my list. 


I just love this man of mine!



No comments: