10/3/13

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch


Everyday Ruralty


Today I'm chatting with Ms. Patrice at Everyday Ruralty.


When you pass the salt, do you automatically send the pepper with it?

Vintage Kitsch Holt Howard Siamese Cats Salt and Pepper Shakers

No, it never enters my mind because I don't use pepper unless it is already cooked in the food. 

How many fingers do you usually type with?


Since I took Typing I on an old manual typewriter as well as Typing II and transcription in high school, I type what I call "the right way" so I use 8 fingers and my right thumb for the space bar. That's not to say I type fast...only about 66 words a minute...but I do love to type. For fun, take this typing test when you get a chance. http://www.typingtest.com/index1.html

Do you keep interesting coins when you run across them?


Yes, sometimes. But I always keep wheat back pennies. It was an interest me and my daddy shared. Every time I see one, it reminds me of him. 

Did you enjoy September, or did it fly by too quickly?


September? Where did it go? I really enjoyed it because we got to spend 7 glorious days at the beach. But the whole month just went by way too fast. 


If I could ___________ , I'd get more done each day.


Stay more focused. I usually have so much going on at any given time that I have a hard time staying focused on the job at hand. I'm always thinking ahead to the exciting things I like to do. 





1 comment:

Patrice said...

Glad you had a good time at the beach. I save wheat pennies, but don't know what to do with them once the jar gets full. I'll find someone who knows coins, I guess. Cute salt and pepper shakers!