4/16/14

Facebook Finds


There were some recent posts I saw on my Facebook page that I thought I would share with you. You don't have to be a cat lover to find this funny. 


And anyone who has ever had a child will get a kick out of this.  


Someone posted this article that was in a singer sewing manual in 1949 supposedly. I don't know if that is true or not, but I did find this funny.


One of my vintage groups had this in it. I would love to find these, but she didn't have the lids. I already have the little rooster cup in the back. 


I do not know who made these or what pattern they are called but I fell in love with them. 


They even had a little bowl to match. 


My great Ms. M showed up on a Facebook post the other day sporting her stylish sun bonnet and sunglasses along with her new wheels. 


Isn't this pitcher gorgeous. I may look for a vintage pitcher this year and keep lemonade made in it. 


And the final one is this interesting fact about this week. I found this to be very neat. 


Hope you have a great over the hump day. This is actually my Thursday since we get a day off on Friday for Good Friday. 



1 comments:

ThrifterSisters said...

I am almost positive that those bowls and mugs are made by Federal Glass. They are so cute and perfect for Spring!

I hope you find yourself a lemonade pitcher. I have a few and we use them for iced tea and lemonade all the time. So much more fun to use the vintage stuff!

Erica

 

Mamaw's Place Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design