4/22/14

Top 20 Tuesday - Pillows



My Top 10 expanded to Top 20 today because I found so many pillow projects I loved. I have left the credits on the pictures if they had them. These all came from Pinterest and there were so many layers I could not find who to give the original credit to. This first one is simply sewing 5 pillow cases together, stuffing them with pillow and sewing them closed. What a great idea for kids to lounge around on to read or watch TV.


I am really getting into burlap ideas. My friends keep coming up with great projects for burlap so I am really loving this next pillow. I love the beach and I am thinking that is what I am going to do the kids room in...a beach theme. 

How to make a Stenciled Burlap Pillow

This little bow pillow is cute, but I am not a fan of gray so I would use something more colorful.

Side-Tie Pillow DIY

Last year, I made some bags with appliques on them for Christmas. I kept the patterns so I can use them to make some throw pillows for Christmas.



I fell in love with this. I don't think it gets any cuter.

Minnie Pillow (also comes in Mickey) - etsy seller MinniesPillowTalk

This would be so precious to make with the hand prints of all my grandchildren. This is definitely going on my to do list.

Hand Print Flower and Butterfly Pillow DIY - perfect gift for Grandmother

I love cable knit sweaters. I have several I can't wear any more because the sleeves have shrunk up but I hated to part with them. I am going to recycle as pillows for this fall and winter.

Sweaters used for pillows! DIY Fall & Christmas

This one would be very cute for Valentine's Day.

Pillow-DIY by ashleyw

Talk about simple. Pretty lace or trim around a burlap pillow. Simple but elegant.

Shabby chic burlap pillow- diy

I am not crazy about the color of the pillow, but love the concept.

doily pillow #diy #sewing #lace

This is really cute. And easy for people like me who hates that final step where you have to hand sew the end after putting the pillow in.

Make a pillow covers out of 2 colorful; cloth napkins. Makes holiday decorating easy. Sew two sides of napkins together...top and bottom...Then cut 4 lengths of ribbon at 25" and then in half, and attached the ribbon to the open ends of the napkin sleeve...Slide the pillow in and tie the ribbon in a bow. Easy peasy!

This is unique and you could do this with any squares.


I love the little pocket pillow for Christmas.

Holiday Sweater Pillow DIY - The Lilypad Cottage

I also love this pattern of strips.


This bow pillow is really cute.

Burlap Knot Pillow

Another cute Christmas pillow.


I am really loving the beach pillows on burlap.
More beach ideas.

pillows#diy decorating ideas #diy fashion| http://handmadegerardo.blogspot.com

Lace and pearls are always a great pillow idea if you are a girly-girl.

Ring Bearer Pillow - DIY

My sister does this all the time. It's a placemat pillow. Simply use a seam ripper on one end of the placemat. Open it up, stuff it and sew it back closed. Easy pillow.






No comments: