6/14/14

If only....


If only...I had the day off to go to estate sales. If only...I had room in my house to put more "stuff"....

I adore this phone table. I have always wanted one of these, but not sure why because I am a pacer. I have to be up walking while I am on the phone. I rarely sit still while I talk on the phone. But I still like this.


My daughter is looking for a pie safe. She would love this.


What a gorgeous chest. 


Wouldn't this be pretty painted in a pretty color?


I always love these old cabinets. Grandma Garretson had a white one. 


This would be awesome for my craft room. Especially to keep my scrapbook and plastic canvas supplies in.  


This would be cute for the kids room. I could redo it in a blue to go with their ocean theme.


I just love this napkin holder idea.


Wouldn't you love to have a place for this old trunk. Once it was cleaned up I bet it would be awesome. 


Oh my gosh, love the Mickey & Minnie dish set.


I like the little table on the left with the drawer. That would go nice beside Hubby's recliner.


I love this clock. 


Aaahh, if only...

1 comment:

Terri D said...

Once again, you located some great pieces!!