8/14/14

Finally....


Every time I decide to organize my home office which is also my craft room, I get impatient and try to do it all at once. Then I don't like it and I have to start over again. Finally, I realized the key is to take baby steps and just do a little at a time. 


So I started with one shelf in my bookcases. I refuse to show the before pics because they were a disorganized mess, but here is the after. The little silver box holds Thank You cards to send to my hostesses. 


I love that the Fold-n-File could be turned on it's end to display my notebooks that I use in my business.


My white brocade file folder and tray add a little elegance to it, I think. I am just really, really happy with the results so far. 


The theme of our conference was Dream it, Be IT! So this is my Be It Board to keep me motivated in my business and to help me become a success.


And for additional motivation, I changed my computer desktop to the view that will be from our hotel room when we go to Panama City Beach next month. I can't wait. 


Well that is 1/4 of the room fixed the way I want it. Going to work on another 1/4 this weekend. I'll show you pics when I get that done.





2 comments:

Terri D said...

I need you to come here and reorganize a few rooms, please!! :)

It looks wonderful! Can't wait to see what's next!

Rachel said...

I just got back from the beach and I am ready to go back! That is a pretty view. Have fun!!