10/30/14

Knitting with no patience


One of my faults is my lack of patience. This is especially noticeable when I knit. I love, love, love to knit. But I love, love, love projects that I can finish in a short amount of time. This is not something you can normally do with knitting. So I am looking for ideas on quick things to make. First thing I found were these cute coasters. I would gather you could make them as big or as small as you wanted. These would easy.


I am looking everywhere for this. I saw it on Pinterest, but when I click the link it just takes me to somebody else who pinned it on Pinterest. Nobody seems to know where it originated. All I know is it said you could do this in an hour because of the drop stitch pattern it uses.


These wouldn't take long either. They are called boot cuffs. I think they are cute.


But my favorite is where they took their scrap yarn and just knitted small blocks and sewed them together. I would like to try this.  


I also saw this on Pinterest, but couldn't find a link to find what the 10 projects were that you could do in an hour.


Guess I will just keep scouring the web.

1 comment:

Terri D said...

I don't knit, but those projects all look great! Let us know what you end up making, please!