10/4/14

Some fun finds this past week...


On our recent trip to the beach, we did a little shopping. I found this cute little sail boat to hang in my beach bathroom on the peg shelf. 


As I was packing, I found this coaster I had started last year so I took the yarn with me and finished it on this past trip. Ready for hot chocolate.


I had found some beautiful jewel tone yarn. I have a friend who loves to play rummy and she had mentioned her card box was tearing up. So I used the new yarn to make her box.


These boxes only take a couple of hours to make. They are so relaxing.


My big find of the trip was Pyrex. Of course, I had to drag hubby antiquing one day. He laughed and said that only I would go all the way to the beach and come home with Pyrex. I got this 403 bowl.


And the matching 401 bowl. 


Which was awesome because I had the 402. Now I just need the 404 in the color of the middle one and I'll have my whole set. 


We stopped in an Old Time Pottery while we were there. I picked up these 3 items to decorate with fall. All 3 together were just over $7.00 and that included tax. 


But the fun finds didn't stop there. I came home to find my Thirty-One order had arrived and my daughter had left it on my couch. I am loving my new purse. It is a skirt purse so I can change the skirt any time I want to whatever other patterns I decide to get.


I got the matching mini-zipper pouch as well with my famous B. I'm as bad as Laverne of Laverne and Shirley with her big L on everything.


But my favorite of all was the new tote bag for my laptop that I got for FREE! I am loving this even though it is HUGE.


There are tons of pockets, but one thing that makes it so awesome is it has this little snap and a zipper on both sides.


Just unzip it turn it over and zip it back up and you have a whole new bag. 


Guess you can tell I had some great finds this week.



No comments: