10/21/14

Tuesday's Top 10 - Halloween


Halloween is fast approaching so I went to Pinterest to get some ideas. Here are my top 10 things I found that caught my eye.

1. If you are having a party or are packing lunches for young ones, drawing faces with a sharpie on this little mandarin oranges cups would be cute. 


2. A nice idea for a children's party. Crumble Oreos for dirt on top of chocolate pudding cups. Insert a candy pumpkin and a Peeps ghost and you have a cute dessert.


3. I thing I will do this for me and hubby to have to snack on while we are giving out candy. Banana ghosts and Clementine or Tangerine pumpkins. Too cute.


4. Oh my goodness. I absolutely love these spooky dresses made from chicken wire and glow-in-the-dark spray paint. 


5. I also think hubby and I will have these mummies-in-a-blanket for supper on Halloween.


6. Not sure how orange and grape would taste together, but I may make this punch just to see. 


7. Now here is an easy food that I could do for Halloween. This is awesome. Witches brooms. 


8.  How cute are these Monster donuts. Plastic fangs, glazed donuts and chocolate chip eye. Easy as can be. 


9. This would be cute to do when you walk up on my porch. Just shred a trash bag and cut it open and hang it up. Set out a couple of brooms and a pumpkin and you are decorated for the evening. 


10. I found this on Pinterest. I am glad. I never miss Hocus Pocus or Casper during October. I was able to find Casper on DVD a few weeks back, but I still depend on the TV for my annual Hocus Pocus fix. 

ABC Family 13 days of Halloween schedule 2014

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made the witches broomsticks this past weekend for a party. They were a big hit. Everyone loved them and they were all gone. -Amy

Terri D said...

All very cute ideas!!!