1/31/15

I forgot....

I forgot to write a post yesterday. End of the month and closing out the last year has kept me on my toes. So good to know I can relax today.

UPDATE: Turns out I DID post yesterday. Looks like I need a day off. Thanks Ms. Debbie for letting me know. :)


I guess I should say "good to know I could relax today". 


I don't have anywhere I need to be. I'm not going out to do any shopping or window shopping or idea gathering. I am staying right here in my nice warm house and cleaning. 


I have been trying to finish rearranging and organizing my craft/office room at home.

I have a planner that I am hand making that I want to finish.

I am working on a scrapbook project that I need to get done soon.

I want to redecorate the grandchildren's room.

I want to store away items I no longer want to decorate with and "shop" my house and closet to find fresh decorating ideas for a couple of rooms. 

And I want to make some peanut butter candy and chocolate chip oatmeal cookies today.


So I ask myself why am I sitting here on the computer if I want to accomplish so much? Good question. I guess I will get to work now. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Debbie Huffaker said...

Ms. Brenda ....you did post yesterday....about your Pyrex finds. You've certainly had a stressful week. I just read a verse of scripture that reminds me of you....Proverbs 15:15 (NLT);)

Terri D said...

Love you organized cleaning supplies. I have that tote, and take it to work every day, with lunch and "home work" in it. Love it. Don't work too hard!!

 

Mamaw's Place Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design