8/24/15

Weekend Wrap Up


I had a tiring weekend for some reason. I attended my Thirty-One meeting and it was a big success. I was awarded this necklace charm with my favorite word....BELIEVE for achieving the level of Senior Consultant.


Later that afternoon when I was stopping in Walmart, I fell in love with this little towel. Not sure what I will do with it, but I really liked it. 


Sunday at church, my friend, Georgeanna gave me some cute little napkins she found at a vintage store. I love them. 


Sunday the visit choir was marvelous.


After lunch on Sunday, I felt bad so I laid down and slept 3 hours. Then I woke up, fixed supper, ate and cleaned up the mess. Then I laid on the couch and slept a couple more hours. I was exhausted. I did go to work today, but as I am sitting here typing this evening, I feel my eyes watering and my head starting to hurt. I hope I am not getting sick. 

1 comment:

Terri D said...

Oh, I hope you aren't getting sick either! Please take care of yourself! If you are sleeping that much, your body is telling you something! Congratulations on reaching the Senior Consultant level in 31! Awesome!!