11/29/15

It's officially the Christmas season.....



I am not ashamed of saying Merry Christmas. I am not embarrassed if I am not considered "politically correct". Since when do we have to leave Christ out of the holiday when he is the ONE and ONLY reason we have the holiday. Had he not come to save the world, December 25 would be one thing and one thing only...December 25. Our Lord and Saviour is the reason for the season. I apologize if I offend anyone but I will not apologize for my belief in God my Father.   


The best song ever written.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Totally agree!!! Merry Christmas, my friend. Blessings

ThrifterSisters said...

Amen!! Merry Christmas, Brenda!!

~Erica

Terri D said...

I agree 100%, and that is absolutely my favorite Christmas song!

nonie everythingsewing said...

A very Merry Christmas to you.
Nonie

Donna said...

Amen to That!!
hughugs