12/15/15

Weekend wrap up


Well, I just realized I wrote a post about my weekend and forgot to post it. So here you go, my weekend wrap up.....

My weekend started off great with a wonderful dinner at Blue Moose in Pigeon Forge. We had a family celebration for my birthday and my children's birthday. I got some wonderful gifts. This warm nightgown and fleece shirt. They were both super soft. 


My granddaughter Alexis made me this hand ring holder. of course, she painted it red because she knows that is my favorite color. She did an amazing job. I told her she could paint my nails like.  


Hanging on the hand was my new JK by Thirty-One floating heart necklace I got. 


I also got these adorable ornaments. Each one has the name of one of the family. I love them. 


My granddaughter Shelby drew me this picture. She said it was Papaw Al looking down over Kodak (where we live). 


I took three of the grandchildren home with me for the whole weekend. I did some shopping Saturday with Colby while Alexis went to a friends birthday celebration and the oldest one, Garret, hung out at the house. On Sunday, I brought the other two grandchildren home with us after church to celebrate my birthday. I am not sure how, but I was able to talk them into a selfie with me. Very natural relaxed photo. Even if Alexis did give me bunny ears without me realizing it. Cracked me up when I saw that.


Sunday evening I went out to eat with my sister-in-law Tammi, and niece Sarah. Then we went to church for old fashioned Christmas carol singing around the piano. 


It was an awesome birthday. I have been so busy I forgot post on Sunday or Monday. But I am really blessed to have had such an awesome weekend. 

2 comments:

Terri D said...

Great photos and wonderful gifts for your birthday! Happy belated birthday, by the way! From one Sagittarian to another! Glad you remembered to post! I enjoyed reading about your weekend and seeing the photos....especially that great selfie!

ThrifterSisters said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I always enjoy reading your weekend wrap ups. You always have something fun going on!

~Erica