Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

4/21/16

Friday Foto Friends

Friday Foto Friends

I have two ways home from work. The main highway or the back roads to avoid traffic. Tuesday, I took the back roads. Some of the pretty parts for you to see. 





Last night I took the highway. At one stop light, I got a glimpse of heaven. That's what I call when the clouds have an opening and the sunshine beams come through. Look close at the break in the clouds and you will see what I mean. 


I change bags so much since I love everything Thirty-One makes. Took my laptop to work yesterday and here was the bag combo for the day. 


A friend gave me this beautiful yellow throw that is made for the foot of a bed. The picture doesn't do it justice. It is very bright yellow and matches the yellow in my bed spread perfectly.


She also gave me a beautiful braided rug in red. This now resides in front of my kitchen sink. 


But the highlight of my week was to get my newest Thirty-One product. They won't be available until June when they will be the special. It is a medium utility tote with the stand tall insert that makes it stand up straight. I am in love. Just in time for the beach.



4 comments:

Debbie Huffaker said...

I totally recognize that back road route! 😊 (did you change jobs, though?) Pretty pictures...sky pics are probably my favorite. Happy Thursday!

Terri D said...

I also love 31 products! That new tote is very cute! Love the rug and the throw you were gifted with. How wonderful!!

shortybear said...

nice photos

Mary Hutchins said...

You live in such a pretty area. I've been to Tennessee and it's so pretty up there. I would take the back roads all the time!!