4/11/16

Loving my finds.

I am getting ready to be in a 10 mile yard sale this weekend. I've been cleaning out closets and trunks that I didn't clean out on my last yard sale. In doing so, I found a tablecloth I thought I had gotten rid of but didn't. I was thrilled. This is to me a true country tablecloth and goes so well with my color scheme in my "farmhouse" style kitchen. I had to take the leaf out of the table for this one to fit, but I can put it back in when the kids come to visit. 

 

When I was at Mom's she gave me some items for my yard sale that we found in her storage building. Needless to say, I loved all of it so it is getting a little shining up and going in my house instead of my yard sale. I love the wire basket. I am going to scrub it up and spray paint it country brick red and fill it with white plastic eggs a friend found for me on clearance.


Mom loves roosters and chickens like I do so she had this to give me as well. I am thinking about finding some pretty herb or cactus in artificial plants to fill these with. 


A cute tart warmer to make the kitchen smell good. Now to go find some tarts.


This is a cute little rooster plaque that I will hang somewhere.


In one box, I saw this white casserole dish and picked it up and it was vintage Fire King. I asked Mom where she got it and she said she didn't know but I could have it if I wanted it. Well, of course I did. It will be perfect for my baked beans.


As you can see, I got some good stuff. I also got tons of yarn and tons of books which I am going to put in my yard sale. Have a great week.


2 comments:

shortybear said...

awesome

Terri D said...

I agree with shortybear! AWESOME!! Love the finds and look forward to hearing about the garage sale.