7/28/16

Fess Up Fun

Confession is good for the soul they say. There's a little game going around Facebook called Girls Fess up. I thought it would be fun to post my answers. 

GIRLS FESS UP

1. Hair down or up? Down

2. Jeans or yogas? Jeans 

3. Painted or non painted nails? painted ... ALWAYS

4. Favorite color? red

5. T shirt or dress shirt? t-shirt

6. Flip flops or sneakers? flip flops

7. Big purse or small? BIG

8. Tattoos? No way

9. Piercings? Just ears

10. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

11. Favorite animal? Cat

12. Favorite food? Sausage Pizza

13. Rap or country music? Country

14. Height? 5'0"

15. Sports or couch? Couch

4 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

Ms. Terri did this, too....sharing my same answers here. Hair's too short to wear up, but I did when I was young. Jeans. Painted toes. Purple. Depends on mood and where I'm going. Sneakers. Medium purse. No tats....yet! Double pierced ears. Diamonds. Is an owl an animal....lol. Dark chocolate. Neither rap or country. Height 5'5". Couch....although I've been known to play baseball with the grandboys. 😆 Hope you have a great day!

ThrifterSisters said...

Our answers are super similar except for the tattoo one :-)

Terri D said...

I used it today, too! Very fun! Thanks for the idea over on FB!!

Sandi said...

Is couch sitting a sport? I think it is. Pretty sure I've seen it in the Olympics! ;-)