7/22/16

Unique wall art

Friday Foto Friends

There is a section of Columbus, OH called the Short North area. It is a unique shopping/restaurant area that is very quaint. On some of the buildings they allow wall art to be painted on the side of the building. Here are some pics I took of the wall art on the section I visited. We only had a limited time frame so we just went to our favorite store. I would have loved to had the time to go to all the sections of this district and get more pics. But I did love the ones I saw.




Hooking 



5 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

Wow.....are those painted directly onto the bricks? What talent! So glad you got to go on this trip. I'm hoping for a getaway sometime before I die....lol I'm really tired and in need of a break. Thanks for linking up.....enjoy your weekend!

Nonnie said...

Wow! Those are good.

Visits With Mary said...

WoW, that's some good artwork!

Terri D said...

Lots of cities are allowing murals on public/private buildings now and I love it too! Thanks for sharing!

Sandi said...

I wonder what the people in the second photo thought about? With their long dresses and suits to just go out and stroll about, they seem to high-minded and extravagant. Maybe they are just thinking about dinner.