9/13/16

My sister's fall display....


My sister is one of the best decorators I know. She can really "do it up right" for the holidays and seasons. She just finished her fall decorating on the outside of her house. I thought I would share it with you. Welcome, to her lovely home. Her front porch is always so inviting.


This is her little back porch that you walk out on from upstairs. 


And the side door where she also has a sitting area. 


The walkway leading to her storage/workshop area out back.


More pics of the back porch.



She is very crafty and loves Pinterest as much as I do. She found this idea on Pinterest and it turned out so cute.


Here is a display she bought bits and pieces and put it together to create her own design.  


Another one of her own creations. 


And my favorite. Love the cat.


Here is a pic of my sister when she visited Pigeon Forge last fall. Thank you Rachel for letting me share your decor today. 



3 comments:

Visits With Mary said...

Love all of your sister's fall decorating. She sure does have a talent for décor!!

Rachel said...

Thanks Sis, for all the compliments! Fall is my favorite time of the year! As you can see I love the colors orange and yellow. Lol! I also love pumpkins! 🎃

Terri D said...

Rachel is so very creative!! Does she have any plans to visit Florida any time soon? :) I happen to think you are just as creative, though....