10/18/16

Catching up...

 Let's try this again. I am off work today so I am going to do the things that I wanted to do on my day off Sunday. I was teasing them yesterday and told them I wasn't answering the phone if they called me today. So far I have cleaned the house, done a load of laundry (washed, dryed, folded and put away). I have cleaned out all my dresser drawers (8 drawers) and gathered up stuff from my closet to donate to the local KARM store. I have organized my craft projects and set them aside to finish up this afternoon. I made tuna salad and am getting ready to have it for lunch. After lunch, before I start crafting, I am going to put on a pot of soup to simmer for my supper tonight. Here's a picture of the last batch I made. It was so good. 


I am going to bake myself a white cake with homemade chocolate icing and make a pan of Reese's peanut butter fudge for work tomorrow. You can't say I don't know how to pack a lot into one day.


1 comment:

Terri D said...

We really like homemade vegetable soup! That looks SO good!!