10/1/16

Happy birthday, Colby!


Six years ago today, God blessed us with our 5th grandchild, Colby James. 


He was such a tiny little thing. He has filled our hearts with so much love. 


He always has a ready smile.


As a matter of fact, I am not sure he ever stops smiling. He is such a happy little boy.

 

He's the king of comic faces. I love saying smile when I point a camera at him because you never know what you are going to get.


He loves to laugh and make others laugh. I was loading my car one day with some bags to go shopping when he was with me. I sat these behind the car and walked around to unlock it. When I came back behind the car, he decided to pack himself in one of the bags. I just never know what I will find with this child.


Sports is the love of his life. He knows the names and colors of more teams than I have known in my life. He can explain just about any game to you. I love have sports conversations with him. He is in his second year of ball and it is apparent already that he is very talented at it.


He is one of the greatest blessings of my life. You can tell that he is a character just by looking at that precious smile.


Happy birthday Colby. Mamaw loves you very, very much.










2 comments:

Terri D said...

Happy birthday to your young sweetie!!

Empty Nester said...

What a handsome, happy young man! Happy Birthday, Colby!