My crazy Friday

Yesterday was a unique day to say the least. It started out being good when I found the add image button to look at some old photos that were from my phone. I was fascinated that the lights twinkled and the snow flakes fell. For those who use blogger, here is where I found it. Select add images, then on More click the down arrow and select from your phone. It was that simple. Then scroll through and select your photos and add them as you normally would.

Our weather has went nuts. I have been group greeter and work the last couple of days. Thursday, it was so hot that when we were outside with the groups we had in the mid to high 80 temps and we were about to sweat to death in the heat while we greeted them and took their group pictures. Then yesterday, we woke up to a day that didn't get out of the 50's and it was dreary and rainy.

While I was greeting one group, one of the umbrellas we use for days like today decided to collapse while I was standing under it so all the water on top of it had no where to go except down...on me. I did get my hair a little damp and fortunately had on a fleece jacket so I survived, but it was cold. Having natural curly hair, I just used my fingers to fluff it up and all was good (wasn't as disastrous as this picture, but it give you and idea.) We laughed about it all evening.

Then another lady at work was telling me about a new umbrellas that closes upside down or inside out or something like that. So when it closes, it holds the water and you can just turn it upside down and any excess water comes out as opposed to the way they are now where you shut them and the water on them goes everywhere.

I ended up getting off work around 7:30 and then had to stop at Walmart for some little sausages for a dinner today because Food City was out of them. Walmart. Friday night. In a tourist town. NEVER a good idea. You would have thought it was black Friday.

Then I met up with a friend to deliver an order to her. We had a lot to catch up on and stood in the cold at the gas station where we met up and talked forever. Bottom line is, getting off early at 7:30 did me know good because I got delayed everywhere I went. When I got home, it was too late to do anything but have a snack and go to bed. 

Hope everybody has a great day today.

1 comment:

Terri D said...

Sounds like a crazy and busy day! Hope today goes better for you!