1/4/17

A great day...


I'm really enjoying my stay-cation this week off work. Two of my grandchildren are spending a couple of days with me. Yesterday, we had an awesome day. Started out by going to Magic Quest. It is a fun place. We all got wands and we go around the premises collecting whatever is on the Quest we choose and by the time our time ran out, we had all received the rating of a Magi. When we go back, we can pick up where we left off and work on slaying the dragon and becoming Master Magi's.


We also did lasers, putt-putt and mirror maze. Note to self, someone who gets claustrophobic sometimes should not do a mirror maze where you only guides are 12 and 6 years old. We had a blast, it was hysterical. But a little freaky at the same time. Mirror mazes are  not for the faint of heart. But it was a fun place to be. The kids wanted a picture of the little mushroom house out front.


Afterwards, we stopped at Wendy's which always involves Frosty's. One of our weaknesses.


Last night was pizza night so I sat out the fixin's (as we say in the south). And we each made our own how we wanted them.


I think they had as much fun making them as we did eating them.


Colby did pepperoni with just a little sausage and ham. He wanted me to be sure and say that his pepperoni was shaped in a smiley face.


Alexis loaded hers with pepperoni, sausage, ham and bacon. Not to mention tons of cheese. She said she likes her cheese on the bottom but then when she put the toppings on decided she wanted cheese on the top as well. 


I stuck with my standard of lots of sausage. I told the kids pigs were probably squealing everywhere in terror at the amount of pork we went through last night.


We did the TV tray in the living room thing so we could watch Air Buddies and then Shopkin's Chef Club movies.


Today, we are heading out to the movies and watching SING. I am so excited. Colby says we are going to set up top where we can set in the recliners. Alexis said I could recline back and watch the movie. I said if I recline back I'll probably fall asleep. I'll be happy to sit in the recliner but thing I better remain in the upright position. 



1 comment:

Terri D said...

Your are just THE BEST grandma!! What fun y'all had!!