1/21/17

The Marriage

For those of you who didn't know, Duncan Hines and Betty Crocker got married at my house the other night.


The result of their union was a delicious brownie peanut butter chocolate chip Brookie. It was heavenly and I highly recommend it. Just another one of those, mix the brownie and pour in 9 x 13 pan. Then mix the cookie dough and spread on the brownie. Bake for 25 - 35 minutes at 350° till it is done. Heavenly. 


I made this for my Pampered Chef party. The meal was the Chicken Parm Soup which my friend Nancy is helping fix.


Not sure why with all the hard work I did cleaning house and baking dessert my granddaughter is the one getting a foot massage. :)


On a side note, I am going antiquing next week and one of the things on my wish list is an old black rotary phone with the metal dialer. I just want it for a decor piece in my office. Wish me luck.


Have a great day

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That phone brings back the memories. Hope you find one. That dessert looks really good!

Sylvia said...

Yummy! That cookie brownie looks so good!
Good luck finding the phone.

Terri D said...

Hope you find your phone! I have an old Princess rotary phone tucked away in a drawer. It still works when the power goes off and our wireless phones can't be charged.