1/17/17

Some cute signs...


This is so me. I can't focus on finding where I'm going if my car radio is on so I always have to turn it off. Why don't I use my GPS you may ask? That's easy to answer. I forget I have it on my phone sometimes. I also can't talk to anybody without my glasses on. I have to "see" them before I can "hear" them. And I'm not deaf or anything. I'm just weird like that. It's psychological or psycho. Whichever way you want to look at it.


Yes, this would be very strange to come home and see this if you didn't own a cat. I'd run from my house screaming.


I just thought this was hilarious so I wanted to share it with you.


How many times do we take one simple little thing and "What if...." it to pieces until we freak ourselves out with stress and it is normally something that if we didn't worry so much about it we probably wouldn't even notice it.


Definitely the definition of lazy. I admit there are days I probably would have just done the same thing.


Oh how easy life would be if people just did this and accepted things the way they are when you can't change them. Would be a lot less drama in the world. Just shrug, say "Oh well" and move forward with life. There are always going to be twists and turns.


That's how I feel today. I just finished my four day work week. Now I'm off the next three days. Since I cleaned and reorganized and did the spare room closet last week, the only things I need to do today are pick up those few little things that just get dumped on the table when I get home from work. Then I have one more load of laundry to do. After that, today and the next two days are mine to do what I want. Question is, what do I want? It's a toss up between nothing, crafting, watching tv and baking. I'm pretty sure baking and crafting will win out because I'm not much on watching tv and I can't stand not doing anything. I still have the bedroom closet that needs cleaned out and that will take just about an hour cause it's not bad. I may wait and tackle that tomorrow. I really just want to bake.


Have a great Tuesday. 



3 comments:

Rachel said...

Enjoy your baking and your eating! Lol!

Sandi said...

I do that!

I remember telling a coworker once that I can't hear as well with my glasses off. She thought that was hilarious!

Terri D said...

Enjoy your time off and working in your craft room!