2/13/17

Creations by Lily

There is a young lady, Lily, that I work with that loves to crochet. I love to watch her work because her fingers fly through her projects with ease. She recently started a Facebook page to display her work with the potential of taking orders for customized items. Here are some of the things she has made recently. You can follow her page on Facebook by visiting Creations by Lily.

I can't even begin to comprehend how someone could do a pattern like this. 


I love the little blue and white hat.


She just sits and stitches away while she talks. It just amazes me.


It must have taken a ton of hours to make all these little squares.


I love the swirls in this pattern.


This is very pretty.


I would like to learn this stitch because I love the openess of it. Of course, I need to learn the single stitch first. 


This was made from random yarn she had in her backstock and used a multitude of different stitch patterns. It was beautiful.


This is one of my favorites of the items she has done.


But this one is my absolute favorite of them all. I just love this.


Be sure and stop by and visit Creations by Lily on Facebook. 

No comments: