4/19/17

I've been MIA

I have been MIA for the past two days. My daughter and I took a quit trip to see my mom in WV. It was so good to see her and sit down and just get to spend time talking. I also got to see my sister, one of my brothers, my brother-in-law and several of my nieces. I even face-timed for the first time with one of my nephews. I didn’t even think to get any pictures, but my niece shared a pic with me from a couple of weeks ago when she took Mom to McDonalds for breakfast. 


I didn’t do any shopping other than when we made a quick stop at a drugstore, I saw some adorable flip flops for $3.99. I fell in love with them so they had to come home with me.


I thought they were really cute and this is my first new pair of flip flops this year. Do bad any new flip flops still have to go on these old feet. 


Last Friday in my Thirty-One order, I got this adorable new little case. I wasn’t sure what I was going to use it for.


Turns out it is perfect for carrying my phone charger in my purse everywhere I go in case I need it. 


We go home Tuesday evening and I was exhausted. I slept from 7:00 that night until 10:30 and then got up and went to bed and didn’t wake up till almost 8:00 this morning. I was so tired. But today I feel great. I had schedule a babysitting day for two of my grandchildren. I was so glad when we decided to make some chocolate oatmeal no bake cookies. They turned out to perfection.


1 comment:

Terri D said...

Your mom looks great. The flip flops are super cute and those cookies take me back to weekend sleep-overs with my BFF Elaine...we could make and eat an entire batch in one night!! Yum!