4/7/17

Friday Foto Friends


Linking up with Friday Foto Friends.

I sometimes wonder what our fascination is with clouds. But for some reason, we just can't seem to get enough pictures of them. We had a bad storm roll through the other night. Before it got here, I took some pictures of the sky from around my house. It never ceases to amaze me how different it can be....dark in one spot, white fluffy clouds in another. 


 



  

This is my favorite. It looks like heaven just opened up and poured out its light.


Then this morning when I ran out to the store, I looked toward the East and saw this beautiful sunrise. Made me thing of Easter morning. I hope we get a good one like that at our sunrise service.



8 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

Absolutely beautiful! Sky fotos are the best! Sure hope you're feeling better! Enjoy your day tomorrow! 💜

Sylvia said...

The Heavenly clouds in the sky is my favorite too!

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

What gorgeous cloud photos! The sun's rays shining through the clouds is particularly beautiful!

Visits With Mary said...

Beautiful skies!!

Cathy said...

Sky photos are some of my favorites. Especially blue skies and big white clouds. Love your pictures today.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, You captured some pretty photos of the ever-changing sky. I love the "light" from Heaven photos. I hope you will have a gorgeous sunrise for Easter services. I see that we share many blog friends...visiting from Friday Foto. Have a great day. Mildred in GA

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Beautiful collection of skies - a manifestation of the glory of God

betty-NZ said...

I have to admit that I have lots of cloud photos. They looks like works of art! I love your favorite one, too.