4/29/17

Getting excited....

I always find things I love on Pinterest, but either forget to do them or think they are beyond my expertise. I cannot paint. I'm no artist at all. But I really, really loved this that I posted the other day.


I have a friend who is part Cherokee and has an amazing artistic talent from face painting all the way to wall murals in local attractions. So I asked her if she could possibly do this for me. She said drop off the jar I wanted to use and she would do it. She suggested these colors: turquoise, black, brown , coral, Indian rose, white and maybe a silver metallic. So I took her this jar minus the lid. And all she is charging me is a batch of my peanut butter candy. I love to barter.


I also saw this pretty dream catcher on Pinterest. I bet it would be easy to make. I'm going to Google how to make a dream catcher to see if I can do this.


I also liked this little thing somebody made called a sun catcher. It's adorable.


But what I saw that I absolutely fell in love with was this......


Talk about talented. 

Well that's it for today. Have a great weekend. 



1 comment:

Terri D said...

I can't wait to see your finished jar!!