4/1/17

Happy April....


Good morning this beautiful April 1st. 

Now that we have the "fooling" part of the day over with, on to other things. I have a busy day ahead of me. I am going to a Thirty-One Better Together meeting this morning with my Thirty-One sisters. 


I'm really excited since I haven't been to one since September I think it was. I had just started the new job and was worried about asking for time off. Then I realized that they are great to work with you when you need certain days off. I love that flexibility. But today, I don't go in until 2:00 so that gives me plenty of time for my meeting this morning. I'm carrying one of my favorite patterns, the Navy Wave. I love when I have coordinating bags for my day. Especially when my notebook goes with it as well. 


We are all supposed to bring our favorite Thirty-One Large Utility Tote. No idea why, but I always do what she asks of us. This is the favorite of the ones I have right now simply because it is black with the pink liner. I love black and pink together.


Well, time to head out for my day. I hope you have a great day and don't let anyone fool you.










2 comments:

Sandi said...

Hahahahhahhaha! Love that comic strip! ;-)

Terri D said...

Hope it was a good meeting and they filled up your tote with goodies! Blessings!!