4/22/17

It's Saturday!

Even though I am working today, I still love Saturdays. I don't go in until later in the day and today I get off an hour earlier than I normally do. Yesterday morning, I was working on pulling some more of my yard sale stuff and found something that I had forgotten about. It was some fabric I bought when I went to the beach last year. I was going to do a craft for the patriotic holidays but somehow the fabric ended up in my giant craft storage box and I had forgotten all about it. I am going to try to make something cute with this.


I'm going to put this in my beach bathroom as a little doily or a wall hanging or something. I need to look for ideas. I had forgotten I bought this. And it is really funny because I have recently become obsessed with things with whales on it. I can't await to find something to do with it.


For the flag stars and stripe fabric, I could do something like this.


Or perhaps the stripes as the cross and do a yo yo with the star fabric for the center.


With any leftover fabric, I could make little prayer flags. I just love prayer flags.


Well, that's it for today. I hope you all have a great weekend.




1 comment:

Terri D said...

I love the pillow and also the little prayer rugs. Great ideas again!