4/25/17

Top 10 Tuesday

Top 10 things I am loving today.

1. Round beach towels.


2. Initial door hangings.


3. This little basket to have some dishtowels handy.


4. Purses with laser cut patterns.

5. Pipe cleaner flowers for Children's Church craft for Mother's Day.


6. Cards with cutout hearts and fill the back with strips of magazine photos for color. These are also great for the kids at church to make for Mother's Day.


7. This idea for pictures of The Grands.


8. This manicure. I am so into whales right now (don't know why). I may do this for the beach. 


9. I love this. I have a friend who is a great artist. I am going to see if she could do this for me.


10. And last but not least, more painted rock ideas.


Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Great ideas! A round beach towel? Why haven't we seen that before now??

Terri D said...

I've never seen a round beach towel. Will have to start paying attention at the beach to see if I can spot one or two! Great ideas! You find the most fun stuff!