4/10/17

Weekend Wrap Up


First off just let me say I am sick of this stupid head cold and dry cough that won't go away. I'm heading to the doctor today to find out what is going on. 

I went to the 10 mile yard sale. Been going to it for many years now. It was a joke this past weekend. Places that used to be jammed packed with booths, had maybe 5 to 8 people set up on their property. Where there used to be tons of people parked on the side of the road, there were so few out shopping that you could get a parking space easy. 

We didn't make a day of it. It was freezing cold and we got tired within the first two hours. 

I did manage to score this adorable little pitcher for $1.00. 


I saw this purse I fell in love with and asked how much it was. I didn't pay much attention to the purse until she said it was just $5.00. As I was handing her the money to buy it, she said .... It's a Michael Kors. Those are very expensive purses. And I was happy with my purchase, but even though it does say Michael Kors on it, I'm not convinced it was the real thing. But didn't matter. I loved the purse. 


That was the extent of my bargains from the weekend. Hope you are having a great Monday.

1 comment:

Jan said...

What a sweet little pitcher! Glad you're going to the doctor-this stuff seems to hang on forever! I still have that pesky cough.