4/26/17

Words for Wednesday

Saw these on Pinterest the other day. They just spoke to me. I would love to start a wall with framed art of these inspirational quotes. 


I love, love, love this one. What a beautiful thought. It is so great to know that even when we can't find the words, He still knows what we are saying.


I have always said that God is not always that soft sweet voice that speaks peace to our soul. He sometimes has to knock me upside the head with a 2 x 4 to get my attention. I remember vividly one time when I was whining to Him with the "Why me?" attitude that I had one of those 2 x 4 moments and could hear Him say "Not everything that you go through is about you. Some of your tribulations are to bring others closer to me." So I shut up and decided that my faith needed to be stronger and have strived for that ever since that day. That's why I like this so much.


Have a blessed Wednesday!

1 comment:

Terri D said...

That is beautiful.