5/10/17

Five little hands....

Of all the craft projects I ever made in my life, this is my favorite. I made it for my Mom about 5 or 6 years ago.


I traced the hands of each of my grandchildren and cut out their hand prints in fabric. Then I cut stems and leaves. I bought the background material and had someone do the embroidery with one of those embroidery machines. 

Then I used No Sew Wunder Under and ironed it on the back of the hand fabrics, cut out the hands and ironed the hands on the main fabric along with the stems and leaves. 

I used an artist canvas and wrapped the finished piece around it and tucked it in and hot glued it. Put a picture hook in the back and made a gift she loved.

1 comment:

Terri D said...

What a great project and I can't imagine anyone not loving it as a gift!!