1/17/18

Random Wednesday

It is cold in our neck of the woods. Normally, I consider 16° cold for our winters. Well today it is 10° with a feels like of 1° as of 6:27 a.m. That is cold. 


It started snowing around 3:00 or 3:30 yesterday and I was not doing much at work because I was just watching the girl I had trained to see if she had questions. So they told me to go on home. Check out the big snowflakes.


Oh, and yes, I took the pics at the red light. Not while I was driving.


By the time I got home, my steps were covered.


This is my yard and road when I went to bed last night. I'm not far from the main road, but they don't treat back here.


Of course, since it was freezing cold outside I did what any normal crazy person would do and fixed me a bowl of ice cream.


Hope everybody has a great day and stay warm if you are in the cold and if you are in the warm sunny beaches....I don't want to know. 




3 comments:

Jan said...

Cold here in north Texas (6 degrees this morning), but no snow or ice. Stay warm!

Sandi said...

Cold here. Central NC, snowing a bit... brrr!

Terri D said...

No warm sunny beaches here right now! It will be 28° tonight and that is unheard of for us! Stay safe and warm!!