3/13/18

It's beginning to feel like Spring....

It is beginning to feel like spring...in my house. Not outside. Freezing temps yesterday and wet snow mixed on and off with rain. It was a dreary day. There wasn't enough snow to stick but it was still a yucky day.


You will remember I had started on my three tier stand and got Easter done. 


I am combining Easter and spring so I can make a couple miner adjustments after Easter to do me through the rest of April and May. So I added some spring colors and a chick.


And if I am going to do Easter, it had to have a few eggs.


I am pleased with the way it turned out.


My friend Jennie has been bringing spring into her house as well. Look at these two gorgeous flower arrangements she completed the other day. I love them both but I really, really love the one on the left. I need to see about doing something like that one for my desk at work.


Have you started with any spring yet?

1 comment:

Terri D said...

I just went shopping for Easter and Spring stuff for my 2-tier stand and will work on it after St. Paddy's Day. Yours looks great! We have cooler (cold for us) temps and rain. Better than snow, though!