3/14/18

Some goodies....

You know how much I love my Thirty-One products. Simply by exceeding $500 in sales in February, I received a new large utility tote that isn't even available for ordering yet. It is a newer style that has a sturdier frame for standing easier when it is empty. Plus it has soft leather on the strap at the top. I love it.


Everybody got the same pattern. We didn't get to choose. Imagine my delight when it arrived and the pattern was the same as my Retro Metro Hobo bag I got last month. It was free as well because I had hostessed a small online party and got this FREE with my hostess rewards. 


Then this past Saturday I attended our Thirty-One Celebrate & Connect meeting we have every other month. They always give us an amenity for attending. This month it was the new snap-top eye glasses case they are bringing back in April. Again, another free product. And guess what pattern they gave everyone. You got it! The one I already had stuff in.


Now I have a lovely matching set of products that didn't cost me a single penny. And people wonder why I love being a consultant! 


And the best part is, the freebies for my sales volume also earned me over $200 in commission in February. Free products, amenities AND commission! You can't beat a deal like that. I took $12 of the commission and ordered me a mini zipper pouch for my purse. So now I truly do have a matching set. 


1 comment:

Terri D said...

You do so well with 31 products! You know I love them too! The new striped pattern is quite modern but also kind of retro. Good stuff!