4/16/18

I am over the weather...

The weather is driving me crazy. The two most beautiful days we have had here were Friday and Saturday. Friday I was so sick with a horrible head cold that I never even felt like opening my blind or going outside. Spent most of my day off on the couch napping. Saturday was still gorgeous but temps dipped just a little. Problem was I worked till around 6 so I spent all days inside. So much for enjoying a gorgeous day. Woke up yesterday morning with it about 17 degrees cooler, but it did show the promise of a beautiful day. Only to poor the rain on and off all day long. I am sick of this cool, dreary weather. I need the beach and sunshine. 


But since that is not in my future and I am off later in the week when it is supposed to be in the 60's or 70's, I do believe I will take myself on a drive to Cade's Cove. 


Our beautiful mountains are a sight to behold. Cades Cove is nestle deep in the foothills of the Great Smokies. It provide views of grandeur while it still has some of the original settlements. I may play tourist later this week and get a little "me" time.


But most importantly, I need that sunshine they promise is coming.

No comments: