Today's Top 10 of Things I'm loving....
1. Loreal One-Sweep Eye Shadow. This product is amazing. It has great staying power and the variety of shades blend to give your eyes a unique look. It is so lightweight that you can't even tell you have it on.
2. Pure Ice Nail Polish. The variety of shades is amazing. I have it in pinks, silvers, whites, golds, lilacs, mint green, blue, lavendar, gray, and the list goes on. I love the way it shimmers and shines. One coat is enough to look like you spent hours in the salon.
3. The perfect white shoe. Every year around this time, I start to hunt for white shoes for Easter. I love heels with an ankle strap and lots of little straps. I fell in love with this pair. To me, it is the PERFECT Easter shoe. So I went to the website to see what else they had to offer. When I saw categories like "Goth" and "Exotic" and "Stripper" I decided maybe this wasn't the best site to find my new church shoes at. But I do love these.
4. I love this cute dress for spring and summer. Trying to decide if it would be a cute Easter dress or not. If I decide I like it, it would be adorable with strappy white sandals.
5. Our anniversary is in March and I would like to have an Anniversary Band. I've been looking at them and know about what I'd like to have. I found one I liked, but it had a $5900 price tag! I'm thinking that is
a little A LOT out of my budget. Now this one is exactly what I'm looking for and at a very affordable price.
6. These white shoes are more my style. The lower heel is a lot easier to walk in. They would be so cute with the little dress above.
7. My daughter is a Coach purse fanatic. She has some really cute ones and I'm starting to love them. Living just 15 minutes from the Coach Outlet and with the discount coupons we get from them, it is easy to pick up a new Coach purse with a Retail Price of $200 - $300 for just $30 or $40 if you time it right. That being the case, I think I need to start watching the store for this white purse for spring. I love it.
8. If you followed my blog last spring, you will recall that our swing cushions got beat up pretty bad in a hail storm. They were ripped and torn that they were not repairable. We were able to flip them over but the back side wasn't as tufted and comfy as the front. Now that we have moved and have a front porch, we figured we'd buy replacement cushions. I was shocked to learn that replacement cushions cost more than I paid for the original swing brand new. So we are going to just replace the whole swing. I'm trying to decide between an old fashioned wood swing or wicker. I am really loving this look.
9. And since we want a new table and chair set for the other end of the porch, I thought this would go good with it.
10. I am getting obsessed with these little floral candles. I love anything with flowers on it, but lately I have been noticing a lot of these little votives. I have three in my living room. But I really am loving the ones I just found yesterday on the internet.
Can you tell I have spring on my mind?
Today, I am hooking up over at the Tuesday Train
And I'm also joining up with several other blog hops at Quick Tattletales Tuesday Blog Hop