4/3/17

And so it begins....


Last Monday, I woke up with a stomach bug. Today, I am waking up with a head cold, sore throat, coughing and achy all over. Fevered on and off all night. Highest it  got was 100.4. Back down to 99.9 this A.M. This is all I have to take. I need to get the energy to run to the store for some cold medicine. On top of all that I have almost completely lost my voice. It was hoarse yesterday morning, but got worse as the night went on. Now I woke up this morning and can barely talk. If I'm going to the trouble to get dressed to go to the store, I might as well go to the doctor because his office is just four doors down from the store. 


Hope to feel better tomorrow. I'm off work today and they are calling for thunder storms so I hope to sleep like a baby all day.


Have a good Monday.




5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Sorry you're sick. Hope you feel better and get something to help you so you can sleep like a baby.

Breathing In Grace said...

Brenda, you really should go to the doctor. Don't mess around with a fever and possible strep. It can be dangerous sometimes if left untreated. Take care of yourself.... Please.

Terri D said...

Glad you had the time off to take care of yourself!! Hope you feel better soon!

Jan said...

So sorry that you're sick. We've had various similar bugs going around here. Take care and see a doctor. I finally had to go get antibiotics before my throat got better.

Rachel said...

Hope you feel better!