8/11/10

Ain't that the truth....

Over the years in my Christian walk, I have had the privilege to hear many sermons and to talk with many people who love the Lord. Every once in awhile, I would hear a phrase or a comment and I would think "Ain't that the truth." I would jot them down to remember. Here are some of my favorite ones: God said it. I believe it. That settles it. When God shows up, He shows out. God never takes sides...He takes control. Stand still and rest in the presence of the Lord. God not only forgives, He forgets. If you have faith; He'll show you mercy and you'll receive grace. Stop talking the talk and start walking the walk. God can work His miracles out of our mistakes. It’s the believing that makes the waiting more endurable. Let go and let God. When you can't do anything, God can do everything.

And my all time favorite.... When faith walks in, fear walks out.

No comments: