8/6/15

Crochet


I have been saying for a long time that I wanted to teach myself to crochet. So I got some yarn, a needle and a you tube how to video. Got this far and decided this was not something for me. 


If I was talented I would make these....


And this....


And this looks so soft that I would love to be able to do something like this...

quick and simple afghan 200x300 How to Crochet a Blanket with 8 Crochet Afghan Patterns

An ultimately a poncho sweater.


But alas, I just don't think I have the talent for it. 





2 comments:

Terri D said...

Well, I feel the same way about knitting, but do know how to crochet. Those items you chose to share are lovely! I have been in Florida for 26 years and it's been that long since I picked up yarn and a crochet needle. Hard to get motivated to crochet when it's always warm here.

Breathing In Grace said...

Oh, my word, that poncho. I do believe I'll have to pin that for future reference!!! My Mom taught me to crochet, but for the most part, I can look at things and figure them out. You are talented in so many other areas. That's just how God made us all!!! To HIM be the glory for any and all talent I might have....because Deb can't do one solitary thing on her own!! Want me to teach you to crochet?!?!? Of course, I tried to teach my SIL and she still can't crochet....so a teacher, I'm not! ;-) HOPE you have an awesome weekend!