10/29/18

It's been a great morning already!

Any day is a great day when I can start it out using an entire set of my favorite Pyrex bowls.


It is my friend's birthday today and he wanted a cinnamon roll french toast bake instead of a cake. He's the arena manager where I work and a really amazing guy so I said I would bake it for him.


We are decorating for Christmas at the Stampede today so I have to head out soon to fluff trees and garland and hang some bows and poinsettias. It's my favorite day of the work year. 


2 comments:

Terri D said...

Fluffing trees is hard work! We used to do a tree event at the museum where I worked and it was all hands on deck for the fluffing. We wore gloves and still got scratches!! That dish looks DELICIOUS!!

Breathing In Grace said...

Oh, I believe he made the right choice. Mercy, that looks sooooo good! I'm trying to do intermittent fasting and don't eat until around 11, and I'm starving....okay, not really, but my belly thinks so! LOL