11/15/18

Throwback Thursday

I wanted to share this picture of me today for a special reason. The other day I posted and ask if anyone remembered Christmas corsages. I said I remembered always wearing one on my little coats when I was a girl. Well in my Facebook memories it popped up today where my uncle had taken me to see Santa when I was 6 years old. I still have the photo. Check out on my coat. It's my Christmas corsage I was talking about. Just thought that was neat and I would share it with you. Have a great day.



2 comments:

Terri D said...

I think I answered on Facebook that I remembered those corsages! Most of the women/girls had them on their coats and they lasted the whole season since they weren't real flowers! That is a wonderful photo to have and an even more wonderful memory!

Linda said...

What an adorable photo. Kind of calming to the soul to look at in these crazy times we live in today.