6/15/19

The past three weeks...

Today is my conclusion to the past three weeks. I have been blessed with a few gifts from friends who have been cleaning and found things they thought I might like. Plus I picked up a couple of things I liked at World Market.

One friend knows my love of Pyrex so she gave me this fridgie.


I am collecting some fridgies as they stack very well. I have two now. 


She also gave me the 403 Cinderella bowl in the Pyrex Friendship Pattern. I was beyond thrilled.


That one is hard to find and another friend several months ago gave me the two smaller bowls so now I have a complete matching set. I am thrilled. 


Another friend who has an antique booth, gave me this rooter pie bird. My first rooster one in my collection. Super excited about that. 


I found these bar earrings at World Market for just $4.99 and fell in love. When I got them home, I realized that they match a bracelet I already had. 


The same friend that took me to World Market showed me all their teapots. I almost bought one that day but didn't. Came home and thought of nothing else since then so I went back last week and got the peacock one that had caught my eye. I am loving it.


It goes good with my Pyrex Colonial Mist bowls.


That catches me up on the past 3 weeks. Hope you are having a great weekend.

2 comments:

Terri D said...

Great finds/gifts!! You do find some great bargains!

Linda said...

How do you store your pyrex when you rotate your collection? I love seeing your treasures displayed in such creative ways.