1/9/22

Sunday's Song

LET ME TELL YOU 'BOUT MY JESUS

This song says it all. He can make away when you feel like you don't know where to turn. He will be there through the storms, the pain, the suffering. But even better He will bring you so much peace and contentment. When you let go and follow Him, you will catch yourself finding joy in the smallest things. You will be sitting at your desk and think of something small but brings you great joy. He is better than any drug or any drink. Why wallow in low self-esteem, hatred, or grief when he can bring you through. I had a quote someone shared with me one time that I love. If He brings you TO it, it will bring you THROUGH it. Hope you enjoy the message in this song.

 "He makes a way where there ain't no way
Rises up from an empty grave
Ain't no sinner that He can't save
Let me tell you 'bout my Jesus
His love is strong and His grace is free
And the good news is I know that He
Can do for you what He's done for me
Let me tell you 'bout my Jesus"