8/7/22

Choose One

 



One has to go forever. Hmmm. I am not giving up waffles or pancakes because they are my easy supper fixes. Eggs are at least 2 or 3 times a week. Bacon and sausage can be used so many ways. Regular, on biscuits on pizza. Just can't lose those. I do love my orange juice. Ice cold with pulp. I can handle apple juice. It's not a favorite, but if I'm served it I can drink it. Not really a coffee drinker, but if I am freezing and no hot chocolate, I could drink coffee with milk. That just leaves grits. I cannot see a need ever in my life where I would need or want grits.....unless I am out of wallpaper paste. 


Hope you have had a great weekend.







1 comment:

Sandy in Alaska said...

Your post about grief is spot on!

If I had to give up one of the food items, mine would have to be the orange juice because it makes me nauseous. Can't do without coffee for sure. I enjoyed your Fall posts and pics. The mug made me want to get up and make a cup of hot chocolate loaded with melting marshmellows!! I love hot chocolate with my marshmellows. Originally from Texas, I was definitely relating to Texas talk.

I have a thing for Fall decor too, mostly the autumn foliage type of things. Living in Alaska, as soon as it even hints at Fall the end of August sometimes, I decorate our Front porch to be a cheerful greeter to anyone who comes to see us. Our porch is in transition for seasonal decor. Christmas is gone, but I leave our front bench where I change out the flowers for each season and the poinsettias will be there til Spring. They are always a bright spot though!
We still have our Christmas tree up. Love it! Have a great week!