8/19/24

Catching Up

It's been awhile since I posted. I am trying to regiment my routine so I can start posting daily again. I've missed everyone. Not going to try to catch up on 8 months of missed posts, I'll save that for another day. But I wanted to share a project I am starting. 


This is a project I saw on Pinterest. It is a tray made from a picture frame, cabinet handles and fabric. I really liked it but want to make it my own twist. I found my handles for $2.98 each at Lowe's. 


The fabric was on sale 50% off so I snagged it for $3.25 for a yard just so I would have some extra for another project. I bought some chalk paint in Mineral to paint the picture frame. 


The frame is an old picture I had in my storage closet. I think it will make a perfect frame.


I am excited about this project since this will be my first time to use Chalk Paint. Stay tuned for updates.


Have an amazing day!


No comments: